The AMGA Board of Directors accomplishes the mission of the AMGA by:
- Establishing clear goals and accountability for the staff as well as the Board itself;
- Leading the organization on behalf of its members;
- Clarifying the values and goals of the Board;
- Empowering the Board President, committees, and the staff.
What the AMGA Board does:
- Establishes effective policies and goals to define the mission of the AMGA and prioritizes them for the staff;
- Meets three times per year;
- Represents all geographical regions of the United States.