AMGA Annual Meeting – Expedition Symposium, Clinics, & Round Table
Full Weekend: $50 for members, $75 for non-members
There is a 200 person limit on events and only full refunds will be issued 1 week prior to the event.
- Expedition Guiding Symposium
- Round Table Discussion
- Main Event – This event is SOLD OUT – $50 payment only includes Symposium, Round Table, clinics, and food and drink.
- FREE Annual Meeting T-shirt for the first 100 registrants
- Professional Development Clinics both Friday and Saturday
- Food and Drink throughout the weekend
* Clinic registration and descriptions will be provided by August 25th, 2014
Thursday, October 23
Expedition Guiding Symposium with Grant Statham (ACMG Mountain Guide)
Includes: Breakfast and Lunch at Hotel Boulderado.
Check out Grant’s TedX Talk here.
NOTE: Click here to register for just the Expedition Guiding Symposium and not the full weekend.
Friday, October 24
Professional Development Clinics & Happy Hour/Round Table Discussion
Presented by Arc’teryx at Hotel Boulderado
Saturday, October 25
Professional Development Clinics & Main Event
Presented by GORE-TEX at eTown Hall
*The first 100 registrations will receive a FREE gift
Trango’s Regulock HMS is the perfect choice for outfitting yourself or your client. The Regulock HMS offers massive gate clearance in a standard-sized HMS, while providing excellent handling, durability and strength.
Goal Zero’s Solo V2 has a solar panel built into the light and will charge off outside or inside light.
NOTE: Click here to register for just the Main Event and not the full weekend.