New Supporting Membership
This supporting membership level is a $50 donation! Join the AMGA to become part of the community that supports American mountain guiding, and climbing instruction. If you are in the guiding industry, work for a guide service, or you are a client who hires guides, then you are a vital part of the industry. Your donation and membership will help support professional guide training and education in the US.
As a $50 supporting member of the AMGA: you will receive our new bi-annual Guide Bulletin publication, monthly e-newsletter, discounts on magazines, as well as, special member-only promotions offered by our partners
Become a supporting member of the AMGA today!
- Support the only organization that has spent the last 30 years inspiring and supporting a culture of American mountain craft.
- Your support is instrumental in accomplishing the mission of the AMGA and bringing awareness to professional guiding in the US.
- Continue to be part of America’s first and most influential climbing and skiing organization.
- Receive benefits from partners and companies who support the AMGA and students going through our programs.
- Gain access to beta and educational tips from our most experienced guides and instructors in the field.
- Become part of a network of professional guides who have the knowledge to ensure that clients thrive in the vertical wilderness.
- Be confident in knowing that we will spend the next 30 years supporting you and your passion for mountain adventures.
The American Mountain Guides Association is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and contributions are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. Your tax-deductible amount of the donation is limited to the excess of money over the value of goods received.