REI Outdoor School Instructor (Denver/Boulder)
• Minimum AMGA SPI certified with experience teaching lead climbing, anchor building, rock rescue, etc..
• Experience teaching a minimum of 3 additional competencies: map and compass, GPS, SUP, snowshoeing, basic mountaineering, AIARE Level 1 instructor, mountain biking, or photography.
• Experience guiding in the Boulder/Denver Area
• 3 plus years of paid guiding experience
• Current WFR or higher and current CPR
• Valid driver’s license with no negative incidents which includes medical screen and the ability to pass drug screen
At REI, we understand that benefits matter – we have a competitive offering which includes:
- Comprehensive health and well-being programs
- A competitive bonus/incentive program
- Generous gear and merchandise discount
- Professional growth and development opportunities
A work environment where RESPECT, INTEGRITY, and BALANCE are just a few of our fundamental values!
For more information and to submit a resume contact Paul Haraf at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-756-3100 ext. 1010.