Purchase Travel Insurance now!
The AMGA works with Travelguard to offer Trip Cancellation Insurance for guides wanting to insure their courses, exams, or personal trips. Types of insurance include:
- Coverage for injuries that occur a week before the course, precluding your participation;
- Coverage for your gear if the airlines loses it;
- Medical or Evacuation coverage for problems occurring during your course, exam, or personal trip.
When purchasing your insurance be sure to:
- Insure all pre-paid, non-refundable trip costs (e.g., course fee, airline tickets, car rental cost, etc.);
- Review the Description of Coverage to verify that you are adequately insured.
If you purchase insurance within 15 days of your trip deposit, you will receive some added coverage at no extra charge.
Purchase Travel Insurance now, or contact AMGA Program Director Henry Beyer for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 303.271.0984 ext. 3#.