New NPS Commercial Use Authorization Website

CUA WebsiteThe National Park Service (NPS) has a new website for its Commercial Use Authorization program. A commercial use authorization (CUA) allows an individual, group, company, or other entity to conduct commercial activities and provide specific visitor services within a national park unit. The NPS issues CUAs for a wide range of commercial visitor services such as guided hiking, fishing, mountaineering, rock climbing, and backcountry skiing. The new CUA website describes how to apply for a CUA, what fees must be paid, and what annual reports are required. There is also a helpful interactive map that provides links to CUA information for specific park units. The NPS CUA website can be found at or click here.