New Member Special: $50 AMGA memberships, plus gift!
From now through the month of May, we are offering all new members $50 memberships. Take advantage of this new member special and get $25 off our standard membership fee, plus choose a gift of either an AMGA polar bottle or an AMGA t-shirt.
Why join the American Mountain Guides Association?
- Your support is instrumental in accomplishing the mission of the AMGA and bringing awareness to professional guiding in the United States;
- Be part of America’s first and most influential climbing and skiing organization;
- Apply for course/exam scholarships and receive other benefits provided by AMGA partners in the outdoor industry;
- Gain access to beta and educational tips from the most experienced guides and instructors in the field;
- Become part of a network of professional guides who have the knowledge to ensure that clients thrive in the vertical wilderness.
Support the only organization that has spent the last 30 years inspiring and supporting a culture of American mountain craft. Be confident in knowing that we will spend the next 30 years supporting you and your passion for mountain adventures.
What are the benefits of becoming an AMGA member?
- You can network with a growing community of mountain guiding professionals;
- You get a subscription to the bi-annual AMGA Guide Bulletin publication and the monthly e-newsletter;
- You are eligible to take part in AMGA programs in the rock, alpine, and ski disciplines;
- You’re invited to the AMGA Annual Meeting in October, where you can participate in professional development clinics offered by IFMGA or Certified Guides;
- You’ll receive subscription discounts for Climbing, Rock & Ice, Alpinist, and Backcountry.
The American Mountain Guides Association is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and contributions are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. Your tax-deductible amount of the donation is limited to the excess of money over the value of goods received.
Sign-up for a new membership here!