Join the AMGA, and start applying for your AMGA course or exam today! Click here to join or to renew your membership. We realize the application process is less than ideal. We are currently streamlining the process to better meet your needs. Stay tuned.
Click here to view the Course Schedule page.
Registration and payment instructions:
Step 1: Joining and registering
- Sign in to your my.amga.com account.
- Find and click on the “Register for your Program” link.
- Select the course or exam you would like to take.
- Confirm your prerequisites.
- Pay your nonrefundable $65 application fee. Once confirmed, you will be taken back to your my.amga.com account.
- Scroll down to the “Programs Registration” section of your myamga.com page.
- Click on the “Please complete your climbing/skiing resume” link to complete your resume.
- Download, fill out, and mail the Health Statement to the AMGA.
- Mail the AMGA your certification forms for avalanche education (where necessary), wilderness medicine, and CPR.
- You will be notified immediately when we receive your application fee.
- Within two weeks we will contact you in regards to your enrollment status.